About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nobody Feels The Way I Do About You Now,,

It goes around and then back again.
Wishing for ground was never a sin.
Gotta be her and you and him.
Sick in my brain and heart.
Those thoughts have yet to start. DO

Wanting you, wanting me.
Me and you together = free.
Blown away by your face.
& Your tears, my heart starts to pace.
When your gone, I'm gone. YOU

Those lyrics and the meaning.
Bus ride to here and there.
Replay, replay, next song.
Snuggled up and talking. FEEL

Asking questions, but getting no answer.
Hoping something comes after ...
No I don't understand.
Yea, I'm done, I'm only human. THE

You smile, I light up.
Pour some more into my cup.
I have a confession to you:


But I'm not sure I want you to know. SAME?

2 comments: