About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tell Me When You Know

Take a polaroid of me in the morning. Comb my hair and sing to me.
Let me know I'm not alone.
Hold my soul with your heart, careful it's a bit fragile.
Take my favorite song, and draw a picture for me to hang up.
Sip my tea and count the stars, God knows when we will see another sky like this.
I don't know who this is too but when you find out, give me a call.
Who knows when the right day will come, but don't get lost.
Sara Palin is someone we can laugh at without feeling guilty.
You betch yea.
Hold my soul with your heart.

10 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog just a little, and I like it. I am somewhat new to blogging, but I started doing it for fun...

    I want to invite you to visit my blog, out of all the millions of bloggers out there, I reach out to interesting ones sometimes. Well I hope you will take me up on my offer and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great,, I always love looking at people's blogs!!
    Oh, and P.S. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost died!
    Maddie, holy crap.
    I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOOOOVE this.
    My favorite post so far.
    "Take my favorite song, and draw picture for me to hang up.
    Sip my tea and count the stars, God knows when we will see another sky like this"
    BEAUTIFUL!!
    I love it all!
    And I love you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kass you are seriously makin me smile!
    Ugh, just made my day :] :]
    It means alot to me that
    you just said those things.
    I love you toooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://findinghappinessinthestorm.blogspot.com

    go to this blog ! the way she writes is incredible and it reminds me of you ! youll love her.

    ReplyDelete