About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

///.Muddy Flood.///

Keep those words comin,
Spit 'em out.
You don't realize the pain that you are putting me through,
but I would very much appreciate it if you stopped.
So you're close, and that is fine.
But before, earlier you were mine.
Our inside jokes, the many discussions.
The body language, your changed expressions.
It all hurts, and I want to give up.
You don't care, wave your hands, throw the cup.
Disregard, see if I care.
Suffocating I need new fresh air.
And maybe I have the problem, and I need to stop.
But you don't listen, you just sing your tunes while you mop.
I would like to work on this, and not feel so hurt.
Grasping and scratching while we're stuck in the dirt.
I can't wait till it rains, and there will be mud.
Rain, let it pour so I can float away in this flood.

2 comments:

  1. i love all these poems about smoke and suffocation, do they have anything to do with like meranda or mariah and their babies.. just wondering but i really do love them your so talkented i envy you alot of the time ! your gorgeous too ,,, another envious moment, anyways love you mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, TayTay! Somewhat yes,, but for the most part just people in general that have to go through it.
    You are amazingly stunning,, and I'm not just saying that beacuse you said I'm gorgeous!
    Which is not an envious moment for you, because
    you my dear are much more prettier.
    Love you lots,

    ReplyDelete