About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Eco-Friendly ?

Every breathe, followed by smoke.
Every tear, followed by a swig.
Every person telling you, you can't is followed by destruction.
This pleasure is my pleasure, sharing and passing.
Empty but slowly drowning in shallow water.
I've never met you but they call me your daughter.
No pain, no burn, keep going. Walk on by.
Am I conscious ? Well who are you ?
In my mirror there is no reflection.
In my love there is no connection.
I'm the carpet your feet walk on. It's time to vacuum.
Too much inside me, l i t e r a l l y.
Did you say stop ? Because he said go.
Am I good enough now ? Good enough to be a doormat.
Please wipe your feet.
What happened yesterday, is happening.
Gotta go, gotta go, go, go.
Well I should take more, I'm not feeling all that well.
I'm like the bag of pretzels, waiting to be eaten but are too stale.
Oh, you don't care. No it's fine.
I feel amazing, this is good, very good.
Yea, I'll be there tomorrow.
What ? She's not dead.
---------------------
I feel amazing, this is good, very good.
I say we do just that.
I'm being slaughtered like a cow. People are eating away.
Eat.
Make sure you wipe that mouth, oh and your feet.
I'm in.
When did you say stop ? No I'll be done tomorrow.
I stopped.
Why would you hurt yourself ? Why can't you be like him ?
If you knew what you were doing to this family,
Numb. Easy.
This can't end till I end.
Crumbled and torn, she flew like a paper.
Kicked and torn more.
Finally recycled.
Then thrown away, for a good deed ?
Thanks for helping the environment.

I know it is very odd, but I took what came to me and wrote.
This is for a friend who doesn't even know I write.

2 comments:

  1. I L O V E,, who is it for ? your an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not amazing haha (:
    But thanks!
    And I'll tell yea later (:

    ReplyDelete