About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yes I use "E X" Words

So I haven't been sleeping at all lately, mentally and physically, OH and emotionally I am extremely exhausted ... Yes I just used 2 "e x" words [EXhausted and EXtremely]. I have so much on my mind that I don't even know what is on my mind ?? I try to think of things for me to get to sleep, but my lovely imagination EXplores off to God knows where, and no that wasn't sexual ! I'm not quite sure why I can't focus on falling asleep .. Hmmmm ... does anyone have any ideas ? I think I need someone to sing me a lullaby or I think I need to grown down instead of up,, although I want to be older all at the same time. okay I am stopping NOW but as you guys can see I am EXhausted, EXtremely EXhausted !!!! Hope you all have an amazing night sleep, and dream of lollipops and wild flower fields! Love you all Night Night
...~Maddie~...
What did you dream of? Let me know maybe my mind will realize I need sleep? Ehhh??

3 comments:

  1. Yes let me know what you dreamt my all of 9 followers haha :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i dreamed of two things one was actually really funny... about your family ha, and the other was weird, k so the one about your family, basically your dad was yelling at me becasue i wouldnt make out with paden and he was like "god taylor just give the boy a chance! whats fuckin wrong with you? you think your too damn good and all this stuff" i was like crying ha...
    and then the other one was ]
    me and maddie and holly and sierra were on a cruise boat then bad guys started coming so we stole like a hot air balloon/ parachute and were riding in it then miley cyrus and her dad were chasing us in the ocean and pulled our parachute down and had snakes attacking us so then i prayed and god gave me "blessing hands" and so anything i touched and blessed somethng on it would work so i touched the snakes and was all i bless you to be good on our side and go kill them, so they turned then we were floating on a doll house in the middle of the ocean and the dead cyruses came up and were trying to drown us again so got in the parachute with maddie then got a bin that was big and poked holes in the sides so sierra and holly could sit in it and stick there legs out and then we tied them to the bottom of our hotair balloon/ paraschute and we flew up ! [:

    and for advise on sleeping,, pray about being able to fall asleep cuz i have that problem too, and sometimes my brain tickkles.. does that happen to you ? or drink water and then to relax i focus on my toes and it tighten them up really tight so tight it hurts then relax them then i do my feet and my legs and my butt and back and so on till i get to my face and then im really still, and it helps my sleep. try tonight let me know how it goes[:
    LOVE YOUUU!!
    -Tay
    [sorry that was REALLY long]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha oh my my my :] Ewww .. Haha, I like that in the second dream God gave you blessing hands! That's pretty cool,, symbloism??? And thanks for the advice I am going to try it tonight! I'll let you know how it goes :] Oh and I'm leaving for Idaho early Thursday morning so I will probably get in an even weirder hybernating habit :] But thanks for the advice ... And yes Taylor my brain has tickled before ha it is quite weird! Love you hope you have a great day! ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete