About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Lady With the Square Tramp

So forgetting is what we wil have
The memories are forever erased by you
But in true right mind you remember
The thought is sad that when I come to you, you won't know who it is
My smile, my voice, my eyes that have looked at you in complete awe
The hope I had to be like you
Believing every word because it was completey true
No doubt I love you but I have many things to tell you when I come see you
First start, do you remember the time we shook up those sodas on the porch and Ted yelled and swore at us ha that was the day,
Do you remember when I called her grandma and she was really my aunt,
The day I discovered there were square trampolines not just circle ones,
When Zeek and Gabe came over and I found out I had BLACK cousins and I thought my life was fulfilled haha,
The way she told those stories as if she knew everyone and their actual feelings,
The way everyone laughed with her,
The way I am crying right now thinking about it,
Really
The way I pray when I come see you, you will know me,
Here is a tribute to you:

So full of life, yet so independent
Never asking for more, only when you need it
You don't remember, but of yours I am a descendant
That smile and that hug, crushes me: I'll never have another
I don't know why you have to go through this
I'm not sure why they don't have a cure
But I'll be the first to say the cure is your happiness
The way your eyes gleamed, which are now dull
The will power you had, now you are all weak
Someone will take care of you and lead you home
For you are lost now, like the sheep in His fold
You did nothing wrong, for that I am amazed
Walking in that cute little room made me feel saved
Iris I love you without a doubt
Remembering forever, after all that is what it is all about

11 comments:

  1. this is soo sad ?? what is wrong with this person you ccare so much about , it makes me want to cry,, im so sorry, i wish i could do something to help..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good. I wish I just had a cure, one of the worse feelings for me is feeling like I can't do anything ! This lady has dementia she is my dad's aunt so my great aunt, and we are close to her. And it's reminding me of when my grandma died. But it's all good things like this happen to everyone .. so I should just be grateful for who I have ! Thanks for your concern !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i know that feeling, and i know how that is, when my great gramma was still alive we would go visit her friends in the hospital and some of them were mentally sick and then some just physically, she had one friend with dimmensia and its so sad, but i remeber this one friend she had who was like mentally all there but she was anorexic and just soo sick and like in her eighties and i talked with her for hours and my granma was like im leaving and i asked to stay so i stayed there for hours talking with her and listening to her stories and she could understand and relate to me and then my granmma came back to get me and i left and it made me sick becasue i wanted to stay and help her and make her better and just ugh !! i found out a couple months ago she died, i cried, and i had only met her that one time. sorry for going off on a tangeant. but yes just think shell be happier once she is healthy and healed and in heaven, thats how i had to think with my dad, love you
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely writing, im sorry about your great aunt, dimentia is hard.
    i love the backround of your blog, the flying birds (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor- Thanks, wow that is an amazing story.. really! I wanna go to a hospital and just talk hell I have nothing better to do anyways why not try to make someone's day ?? I love you so much and I know you're dad [even though I never knew him:(] IS proud of you ! And your sisters and mom,, sorry I am not at all trying to pretend I know how it is or trying to preach to you but I believe it very strongly ! Love you lots !!!
    Reina- Thanks so much for your insight, I appreciate it lots! I don't think I know you but just a little comment that might mean nothing to you means sooooo much to me !! Thank you !
    ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! thanks for the comments.
    regarding your comment about post secret, i think its so eye-opening, comforting and heartbreaking to read everyone's insecurites. and i get what you're saying.
    i know everyone has something they're worried about and its so liberating to let it go even if its still holding them down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes,, exactly ! It is so sad, and like what you said heartbreaking but it does have this over powering feeling that makes you feel many emotions !! I'm just glad that some people were maybe able to let it out, I know there have been times where I have felt I have no one to talk to about things as I'm sure others have felt the same way but ... that post secret idea was amazing !! ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and Reina wanna follow my blog ? :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry i messed up on my last comment, so here's the edited one ( :

    to add a playlist of music to your blog (i did it through playlist.com, they dont have all the music i want, but an okay selection), here's how.
    1. go to playlist.com and make a playlist. YOu will have to make an account to do so.
    2.go to dashboard, settings, then design.
    3. once you're on design, click "add a gadget"
    4. then in the search box under "More Gadgets", type in playlist.
    5.Once you've added it(the little plust sign), put in the number of your playlist you want from playlist.com, it will be the numbers in the web adderess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay thanks so much !!! I'm such an idiot when it comes to these things ha thank you ! :]

    ReplyDelete