About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Conversation

I want to reach out & help you
Make you realize that it gets better
Help you know and understand I am true
Which would be the reason I am writing this letter
Your tears burn me
Your words cut me
Your anger crushes me
Your actions strangle me
Trying to make you better will take time
The matter of breathing & healing
Forgot the taste & smell
The feeling of accomplishment
Really realizing potential
Trying to work on on helping
No, you're right my life is not hard
& yes I do complain
But it's getting better
Don't critize me for my downfalls are different then yours
My life is changing and I am not as sick anymore
Took some medicne to heal the pain
It's working so let it.

[Kinda wierd, but yea.]

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it [: cuz anyone and everyone understands it [: lets be famous poets together yes? sounds spectacular [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hells yea :] We be makin bank... haha not. Did I sound a little gansta ?? Just jokin,, um but yea thanks. Lets be famouss ? Okay :]

    ReplyDelete