About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Sunday, August 8, 2010


I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry, I apologize.
I'm begging your forgiveness now, PLEASE.
You taught me to be tall and strong, so
why do you patronize ?
I said nothing, I did nothing, just FREEZE.
In no way did I mean to hurt you.
Becoming my own person and getting better
is not what you wanted, I guess.
Having a true smile, was all too new.
My choices and decisions are
disappointing, I know it is one big mess.
This isn't some poem about feeling
sorry for myself.
It is about all those empty feelings
sitting on that dusty shelf.
I am going to change and I'm doing
what is best for ME.
SELFISH, A DISGRACE, whatever you
would like to call it.
It is what is IMPORTANT that is
going to set me FREE.

4 comments:

  1. so true, so raw, you have to only think about you, what you want and whats best for you at sometime, i love this mad,
    i havent talked to you in what feels like forever! hope your doing good !!
    love you oh so much !
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's been a little waaay too long. I hope you are doin well as well. I love you so much,, & I really can't wait till I talk to you again. I really need to do something with you guys badd. Please let's chil talk FACE to FACE, somethin :] ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need to talk face to face i know !! and also i have been pushing her soooooo much to get a blog but she is so freakin stubborn!!! ha i love you so much too maddie ! its incredible ! hahah im going to miss you soo much like i officially leave for good in exactly a week! sad huh !! ha and thanks forr dee comment ! hahah ugh i just love you ! thats all i can say ?? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have no words fer our love haha :] Ugh I cannot believe you are leaving I really don't know what I am going to do without my Spanking Buddie heehee :] Ummm I really don't know though,, I wish I coulda gone with you guys to St. George to spend time with not only you but Maddie as well.. I love you I love you I love you,, you are going to achieve sooo much it is unreal to think about. You will do those 10 things I belive it. I'll be the first in line to yer show well maybe 2nd cause Maddie will be in front of me. & ugh I just don't know what to say,, I have so much to let out but not enough time nor do I know how to put it. Let's go see a movie or go to some resturaunt at like 1 o clocko. I really really need to hang out with you guys,, but I keep repeating myself so I'll stop. TXT me tomorrow and we WILL do somethin :]

    ReplyDelete