About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Caved-In Lungs

Standing in an art museum,
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
playing in the background of my head.
Awaiting the new scenery and faces.
Emotion steaming through walls.
Glasses, bags, pens, notebook.
Would you like a scarf with that sweater?
Raise of the hand: I would.
Look through my eyes, and I'll
look through yours.
Show me how to feel.
She is smiling but inside she is a rag doll.
Just another painting with a dramatic face,
Lonely heart with caved in lungs.
Tonight is not the night.
Swallow the pills, I felt better.

10 comments:

  1. i gave you a blog award on my blog [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it,, thanks so much!!!!
    Seriously made me smile.
    You can have "Thee Most Wonderful, Amazing, Inspiring, Cutest" award. That goes for both your blog and your fine self. But that's only if you want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the creativeness in this!
    Inside she is like a rag doll.
    Brilliant my love, brilliant.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Just another painting with a dramatic face"

    I LIKE THAT,, hehe =)

    btw thx for stopping by my blog,,,

    I like ur posts and I will follow ur blog,, keep in touch,,
    regards,
    from Indonesia =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks so much!! :) Seriously made my day!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super creative! hope all is well =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! (: Hope all is well for you too!

    ReplyDelete