About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You, You, You

"I love you", .. do those words really mean something ? You can say it to anyone and have it mean nothing. She was hurt and she was betrayed, left feeling guilty and very afraid. Because of you she was missing out, you made her unsure and full of doubt. But when it is all said and done you used her and lied. You act sad and dismayed, but really you're laughing inside. I don't want her to hurt anymore and I don't want her to cry. Can you wake up and see what you're doing ? You are making this beautiful soul die. Just stop what you are doing, end it forever !

[ ... This is something I wrote for a friend, I think this friend knows who she is ... ]

7 comments:

  1. a friend?
    Do i know that friend?? if its to who i think it is.. thank you maddie, i love you so much!
    your are so talented you like know how i feel, like you went through it your self..
    truly heart felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! There were some things that I have felt by a guy ... most but mostly it was for you ! I looove you lots :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really good Maddie :] :] Hopefully this friend of yours realizes what she is doing and realizes that she should stopp... :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much ! I appreciate you looking at it and letting me know how you feel about it :] ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaa girl! Full of love! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. .✯♥ Becca Michelle.June 7, 2010 at 6:14 PM

    I lovve it. :)

    ReplyDelete