About Me

My photo
(Writing = Therapeutic) (Music = My Soul Mate) Read, enjoy, think.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

... Forgotten Words ...

All of the hope is dragged out of that tiny white light
Oh how I wish it would still shine bright
For tomorrow is already wasted
All because of that risk you never tasted
You were all so blind to that vision
Which has made me deaf to your reason
Destroyed the sound from coming to my ear
Thinking I'd back down and finally give into a tear
They hoped I would stay cold and numb
Not being able to keep a tune not being able to hum
Well now I am singing that beautiful song
The one you don't remember how to sing along
Forgetting the words is a big deal
Same with looking dumb and not being able to feel
Believe me I know what it's like
The humiliation of them telling you to take a hike
But believe me when I say:
Tomorrow will come and you will remember that song
The one you don't remember how to sing along

[ Kinda weak I know but it's all that would come to mind ]

4 comments:

  1. -Love it mad,
    so happy and so sad,
    its deep, like i wish mine were, ha,
    its getting better and happier slowly it sounds like, you need to be a poet or somethin
    you would be able to inspire everyone and
    make bank,
    your one of my biggest role models,'
    sounds silly but its true,
    any how,
    love it, love you,
    -Love Tay-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor yours are deep. They have helped me get through what I call problems, my "depression" haha and have inspired me I know I always say that but it's vert true :] Love you lots, and I am no role model you are the role model !
    Love you lots, ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad,
    im glad they have helped you ,
    thanks for all yours that have helped me...
    hah 'depression' 'anxiety' whatever we call it.
    love you lots guess were both just some
    really
    really
    really great kids huh [:

    ReplyDelete